The red colored HTC One seems to be a rather shy creature, considering how it appeared alongside the black and silver versions of the recently announced HTC One on the website just a day before. Thing is, it is no longer there, and perhaps the crimson colored model is something that is supposed to be kept under wraps for a special occasion, but with Valentine’s Day over, and that being a major event where certain manufacturers decide to roll out red or pink versions of a device in their inventory, could it be a mistake on the graphic designer’s part?
Who knows, and as to the reality of us seeing a red HTC One in the flesh remains up in the air, anything goes. Hopefully the folks over at HTC will be able to shed more light on the situation, or at least come up with an official statement to confirm once and for all as to whether the red HTC One will be as real as death and taxes, or will it remain in the mythic realm of unicorns and a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. We prefer to vote against it being a “Web error” – how about you?
Next Story: AMD Turbo Dock Technology Announced
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-23: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week
- 2014-02-07: Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One