One of Capcom’s more interesting new IPs expected to be released this year is Remember Me, which the company announced will be releasing for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on June 4.
When Remember Me was revealed last year, it introduced some fresh ideas as the third-person action adventure game has you playing as Nihlin, who is a spec ops martial arts expert who has the power to manipulate the memories of people. She can change memories, or decide to completely remove it from a person’s mind and each interaction can be manipulated in different ways, resulting in multiple outcomes.
To help celebrate today’s news, Capcom has released a brand-new trailer for Remember Me that highlights Nihlin’s story in the game in a non-spoiler way. The trailer is filled with action, some nice visuals and, of course, a lot of mentions of people’s memories.
We also get to see more of Neo Paris in the trailer, which looks like the ideal place for a tourist to visit in 2084. Seeing how I’ll be 102 years old, I’ll probably hold off on buying any weekend getaways to the city around that time.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-07-09: New Lost Planet 3 Trailer Features A Lot Of Internal Monlogue [Video]
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26: XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20
- 2013-04-25: Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2013-03-27: Watch 17 Minutes Of Battlefield 4 Gameplay Footage