One of Capcom’s more interesting new IPs expected to be released this year is Remember Me, which the company announced will be releasing for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on June 4.
When Remember Me was revealed last year, it introduced some fresh ideas as the third-person action adventure game has you playing as Nihlin, who is a spec ops martial arts expert who has the power to manipulate the memories of people. She can change memories, or decide to completely remove it from a person’s mind and each interaction can be manipulated in different ways, resulting in multiple outcomes.
To help celebrate today’s news, Capcom has released a brand-new trailer for Remember Me that highlights Nihlin’s story in the game in a non-spoiler way. The trailer is filled with action, some nice visuals and, of course, a lot of mentions of people’s memories.
We also get to see more of Neo Paris in the trailer, which looks like the ideal place for a tourist to visit in 2084. Seeing how I’ll be 102 years old, I’ll probably hold off on buying any weekend getaways to the city around that time.RELATED
- Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- NVIDIA Exec Thinks PC Gaming Is Superior To Consoles
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- Follow: capcom, Microsoft, pc, playstation 3, ps3, Sony, xbox, xbox 360,