It’s the season for market Analysts to help their clients position their portfolios and Jefferies & Company analyst Peter Misek (the analyst who came out with a number of such prediction about Apple yesterday) is said to have told his clients that Samsung is prepared to build a record 100 million Galaxy S4 (or Galaxy SIV or Galaxy Next, there is no official name). Interestingly, he also mentions that components suppliers that Samsung shares with Apple could come under manufacturing capacity pressure and may have to make a tough choice between which client to satisfy: Samsung or Apple.
So far, both companies have been doing a great job at building a record number of handsets, but Apple has already reported that some of its iPhone handset came under manufacturing pressure, which slightly affected last quarter’s numbers. Yet, those constraint are typically a “good problem” to have, and there is no doubt that HTC or Nokia wouldn’t mind having those right now. There is no official Samsung Galaxy S4 specifications yet, but at this point, they are speculated to look like this: 5″ Super-AMOLED display (1920×1080, full HD) , 13 Megapixel camera, wireless charging, Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor with 2GB of RAM. It looks like this year will be more competitive than ever, and that’s how we like it as consumers.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: business, Galaxy S4, Samsung,