It’s the season for market Analysts to help their clients position their portfolios and Jefferies & Company analyst Peter Misek (the analyst who came out with a number of such prediction about Apple yesterday) is said to have told his clients that Samsung is prepared to build a record 100 million Galaxy S4 (or Galaxy SIV or Galaxy Next, there is no official name). Interestingly, he also mentions that components suppliers that Samsung shares with Apple could come under manufacturing capacity pressure and may have to make a tough choice between which client to satisfy: Samsung or Apple.
So far, both companies have been doing a great job at building a record number of handsets, but Apple has already reported that some of its iPhone handset came under manufacturing pressure, which slightly affected last quarter’s numbers. Yet, those constraint are typically a “good problem” to have, and there is no doubt that HTC or Nokia wouldn’t mind having those right now. There is no official Samsung Galaxy S4 specifications yet, but at this point, they are speculated to look like this: 5″ Super-AMOLED display (1920×1080, full HD) , 13 Megapixel camera, wireless charging, Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor with 2GB of RAM. It looks like this year will be more competitive than ever, and that’s how we like it as consumers.
Next Story: Under Armour Works On Interactive Garmets
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow