It shouldn’t be a big surprise at this point Samsung is planning to deliver an 8-inch version of its Galaxy Note line of tablets, considering we’ve seen a number of leaked images with the device being confirmed by Samsung earlier this year. All we need right about now is for Samsung to officially unveil the Galaxy Note 8.0, which we are hearing may take place at the end of March.
The possible reveal date comes from Tablet.bg who has both the release date and price of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note 8.0. According to them, the Wi-Fi version will be priced roughly at $478. The 3G Galaxy Note 8.0 is expected to sell for roughly $594, both prices originally being revealed in Bulgarian leva (699 Bulgarian leva and 869 Bulgarian leva, respectively), which we’re sure you are fresh out of at this point.
Both prices are higher than what Apple is currently asking for its iPad Mini as its Wi-Fi version retails for $329 and 3G version $459. We certainly enjoy the Galaxy Note devices, especially the Galaxy Note 10.1, but if Samsung goes through with this pricing for the Galaxy Note 8.0, we’re not sure if potential Galaxy Note customers would be willing to pay that much for their 8-inch tablet.
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued