Here is something for you to chew on – most of us think that the next flagship smartphone from Samsung would be the Galaxy S4, right? Well, after reading all about the Samsung Galaxy Q in this story, perhaps it would not be going too far to say that your faith might be shaken. The Samsung Galaxy Q, sporting the model number GT-B9150, will carry a dual Super AMOLED HD display that can be folded, boasting 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, running on a 1.7GHz dual-core Exynos 5250 processor, and accompanied by 2GB RAM, an 8-megapixel shooter at the back with a 2-megapixel shooter in front, a rather hefty 3,500 mAh battery and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice.
A Full HD foldable display and the latest Android operating system version? I’ll take two, thank you very much. If only it came with a newer quad-core processor though, that would have made it perfect. Still, to have a bendable display on your smartphone is definitely something which will impress plenty of folks around you whenever you whip it out from your pocket. Of course, the specifications have yet to be finalized, so do take what you read here with a pinch of salt.
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement