The upcoming flagship smartphone from Samsung is said to be the Samsung Galaxy S4, and you can bet your bottom dollar that plenty of rumors have started to circle around it like a vulture over some carcass. Well, here are more rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S4 for you to mull over – it is said to no longer include the S-Pen feature, but will boast of non-contact gesture support. Heck, there is also the possibility of the Samsung Galaxy S4 retaining its Home button, and of course, we do hope that all will be revealed at the upcoming Mobile World Congress event in Barcelona, Spain.
The device will be available by end of March, and it does seem as though Samsung is bent on selling the Samsung Galaxy S4 right after the announcement of the smartphone at MWC 2013. Other rumors include a possible 4.99” Full HD AMOLED display at 1080×1920 resolution among others. Are you already looking forward to upgrade your Galaxy S3 to the Galaxy S4 when it arrives?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE Comes In Garnet Red
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before