The Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to be released this spring, although there have been many reports as to what the company will be squeezing into their next Android smartphone. Just a few days ago, a rumor popped up that showed the S4 would have a 1.9GHz Qualcomm processor, but today, a new spec sheet has leaked which has left many confused as to what the truth is.
The new leak comes from Italian website Android Caotic and it highlights a number of the Galaxy S4′s specs which is said to include an Exynos 5440 CPU clocked at 1.4GHz, a 5″ Full HD display, Android 4.2 and 2GB of RAM.
The leaked smartphone lineup image also says the Galaxy S4 will be introduced in March 2013, which we previously heard the exact date would be March 15 with an April release date expected. At least that area of the leak seems to line up with previous rumors, although the hardware specs are still up in the air at this point.
Next Story: Analyst: Nokia Tablet Won't Debut At MWC 2013
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before