As most Android 4.2 users are probably aware of, there is a feature called Photosphere which allows the photographer to snap 360-degree panoramic photos. It is a pretty neat feature but the question is, will manufacturers be able to access it, or will they try to introduce something of their own? Well if the rumors are to be believed, it seems that Samsung might be doing just that and could be debuting a camera feature called the “Samsung Orb” with its Galaxy S4 smartphone. We’re not sure how it will work, but if we had to guess it probably won’t be too huge a departure from Photosphere.
Samsung is also said to be working with Facebook that will allow users to share their “Samsung Orb” photos on the social networking website. We will be taking this with a grain of salt for now, especially there are just too many Galaxy S4 rumors floating about right now. We advise that you do the same, but what do you guys think? Is the Photosphere/Samsung Orb a camera feature you’d like to have, or do you see it as merely novelty value?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before