So come 14th of March, Samsung will be announcing “the next Galaxy” in New York. It is safe to assume that this announcement will be for the Galaxy S4, the most anticipated Android smartphone of 2013. Leading up to the announcement, Samsung Mobile has posted a new photo on its Facebook page, asking us to “Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy”. Not very subtle but we get it, the Galaxy S4 will be taking the stage on the 14th of March. Hopefully future teasers by Samsung will give us more hints of what to expect, much like what HTC did leading up to the announcement of its HTC One smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has been a pretty well-kept secret so far. We’ve seen alleged leaked photos which honestly look fake, and we’ve heard the rumored specs which are pretty safe speculations. This includes a 5” Full HD display, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP camera and could be powered by either Samsung’s Exynos 5 8-core chipset or Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 600 depending on which rumor you prefer. All will be revealed on the 14th of March, so be sure to check back with us then for the details.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow