Hot on the heels of the newly leaked Sony NEX-3n photos are the Sony A58 photos, which for those unfamiliar with Sony’s camera lineup, the A58 is expected to be part of Sony’s SLT range and will target the more professional photographer. Either way this is not the first time we’ve heard of the A58 as there have been rumors in the past about the existence of this device, and hopefully these photos will be able to prove that it does exist. It’s either that or these are some pretty convincing looking fakes. The official specifications the A58 have yet to be revealed, although supposedly Sony will be revealing them on the 20th of February at a press conference, but for now photographers interested in the A58, here’s what you guys can expect.
For starters the rumors are saying the A58 will sport a 20MP sensor capable of shooting 8fps and supposedly will have a much improved dynamic range compared to older models. The side of the A58 is also expected to be around the size of the A57, its predecessor, a brand new focusing system said to be “very cool” according to Sony Alpha Rumors’ source, the ability to control the camera via a computer and last but not least, it should be seeing a price tag of around $599 for the body-only. We’ll take this with a grain of salt, but feel free to discuss the probability in the comments below and check back with us on the 20th of February for the details!
Next Story: New Sony NEX-3n Photos Spotted
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2011-06-08: Sony α35 camera ready to rock and roll
- 2010-02-21: Sony Alpha Ultra Compact DSLR Concept Camera
- 2010-06-09: Sony A290 And A390 DSLR Cameras Go Official
- 2010-08-24: Sony Alpha A55 And A33 Go Official