Yes, for many of us, we have yet to lay our hands on the Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL, but this does not mean that Sony is going to rest on their laurels. No sir, the smartphone company is hard at work on an apparent new flagship device that should take over from the Xperia Z when that particular model reaches the end of its road. What you see above is actually an unreleased model from the C680X range, where it will carry model number C6802, having its Web browser tested over at HTML5 Test.
While the leaked image shows off that it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, you ought to take notice that by the time Sony actually rolls out this particular device, we should be looking at Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie in tow, or perhaps on a lesser scale of probability, Android 4.3 Key Lime Pie. So far, the only confirmed feature would be the Sony C6802 sporting a Full HD touchscreen display at 1,920 × 1,080 resolution that ought to put it right up there with the best of Android-powered smartphones where displays are concerned.
Next Story: LG Optimus G Pro Launches In South Korea
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)