So Sony does seem to be on the busy side of things this year, what with the supposed February 20th announcement of the new Sony Playstation 4. Well, earlier this morning we mentioned something about the very same date being the platform of announcement for a new bunch of Sony cameras, and perhaps this would also mean the Sony NEX-3n that you see above will receive a standing ovation in an official announcement event.
What you see above has been touted to be the first leaked image of the soon-to-come Sony NEX-3n, where it has been touted to feature a 16-megapixel sensor that can be found on the existing Sony NEX-F3. Of course, what’s the point of rolling out a new device if everything else is going to be the same? The major difference would be a zoom control button which will enable electronic control of the 16-50mm PZ, as well as the recently announced 18-200mm PZ lens. All in all, we would want to appeal to everyone to remain calm and patient, as February 20th is not too far away.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-01-28: Sony SPA-TA1 Tablet Attachment To Launch In Japan Soon
- 2013-09-04: Sony Cyber-shot DSC QX100 and DSC-QX10 “Lens Style cameras”
- 2013-09-03: Sony QX10 And QX100 Pricing And Details Allegedly Leaked
- 2013-09-02: Sony Lens Cameras Could Be Called “Smart Shot”