Ultrabooks are extremely sexy devices that walk in the path that the MacBook Air pioneered, and it does not seem as though this path is going to end anytime soon, which is a good thing, really. We have word that Sony has just made available their desirable Vaio T Ultrabooks available via their online store as well as on Best Buy. Just to recap, the Vaio T series was flaunted in both 14” and 15” flavors at the recently concluded CES 2013, so it is nice to see them Sony’s store in the form of a pre-order.
The 15.5-inch Full HD touchscreen display on the Vaio T15 will be powered by 3rd generation Intel Core i3-3227U, i5-3337U and i7-3537U processors, and depending on the processor type of your choice, you will have to fork out $770, $950 and $1,150, respectively. Shared specifications include an Intel HD 4000 graphics chipset, HDMI out, USB 3.0 connectivity, 4GB RAM, a 24GB SSD and 500GB hard drive, as well as a DVD burner. Of course, higher end models will see additional RAM thrown into the mix with a 256GB SSD to boot.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Exhibit Heads For T-Mobile USA
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-01-08: Sony VAIO T Series Updated With Touchscreen Option