I don’t know about you, but in my books, Sony Mobile has certainly improved by leaps and bounds when it comes to the kind of smartphones released in terms of form and function, but somehow, their smartphone models have failed to sell like gangbusters. Hopefully things will change with the tougher Sony Xperia Z, where it is now up for pre-order over at the UK before its official launch at the end of this month. Folks who have decided to throw their lot behind the Xperia Z will be pleased to know that it comes with a pair of Sony MDR-1R Prestige headphones that is valued at £299 a pop – not too shabby, no?
Basically, you will be able to qualify for this pair of headphones if you order the purple Xperia Z via O2 or the standard black and white units via Three, but O2 claims that they will only carry limited quantities, while Three has limited the free headphones giveaway to just the first 1,000 pre-orders. Having said that, if you happen to live across the pond, would you take this opportunity to pick up the Sony Xperia Z?
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-08-13: 100 Sony Xperia Z Handsets Used In A Fashion Project
- 2013-08-06: Sony XPERIA Z Users Complain of Build Quality in Forums
- 2013-08-01: Sony Shipped 9.6 Million Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-07-31: Sony Xperia Z And Xperia ZL Gets New Firmware Updates