Sony announced it would be adding three bonus months to PlayStation Plus subscribers who purchase one year of membership, and today, they’re announcing another killer offer, that is, if you’re the kind of person to do a lot of your video game shopping on the PlayStation Network.
Starting today through April 1, Sony is offering $10 back to for every $50 spent using your Sony Entertainment Network Wallet. The offer is good for any digital content that uses your SEN Wallet in order to issue a purchase, so in addition to games, movies and TV shows and even PlayStation Plus subscriptions are eligible. Accumulated refunds will be submitted in the form of SEN credit and should reach your email an XMB Message before April 12.
Purchasing digital versions of full retail games will instantly make you eligible for Sony’s offer seeing how many of those games retail for $59.99 on the PlayStation Network. So if you were already planning on making some big purchases on your SEN account, this month would be as good a time as any to do it.RELATED
- PS4, Xbox One Games Discounted At Amazon To $49
- Sony Allows Retailers To Sell Digital PS4, PS3, PS Vita Titles
- Get Your Hands On The Xbox One At Microsoft Retail Stores Starting Today
- PS3, PS Vita Can Now Purchase Digital Goods Using Mobile Billing
- Sony Launching Summer Blast Sale Tomorrow For PS3, PS Vita Games
- Follow: playstation, playstation 3, playstation network, ps vita, ps3, psn, Sony,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation