Sony announced it would be adding three bonus months to PlayStation Plus subscribers who purchase one year of membership, and today, they’re announcing another killer offer, that is, if you’re the kind of person to do a lot of your video game shopping on the PlayStation Network.
Starting today through April 1, Sony is offering $10 back to for every $50 spent using your Sony Entertainment Network Wallet. The offer is good for any digital content that uses your SEN Wallet in order to issue a purchase, so in addition to games, movies and TV shows and even PlayStation Plus subscriptions are eligible. Accumulated refunds will be submitted in the form of SEN credit and should reach your email an XMB Message before April 12.
Purchasing digital versions of full retail games will instantly make you eligible for Sony’s offer seeing how many of those games retail for $59.99 on the PlayStation Network. So if you were already planning on making some big purchases on your SEN account, this month would be as good a time as any to do it.
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-07-01: Sony Launching Summer Blast Sale Tomorrow For PS3, PS Vita Games
- 2013-03-29: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories Headed To PSN Next Week
- 2013-03-04: PSN Under Scheduled Maintenance All Day
- 2011-04-24: Sony "re-building" PlayStation Network for added security