Late last year, Spotify announced it would be adding some new content to its service in the form of new sections called Discovery, Collection and Follow. The new sections were expected to start rolling out to its users by early 2013, one of which is starting to make itself available.
The Follow tab will allow Spotify users to follow their friends and celebrities to help better discover what they’re currently listening to as well as their feedback on certain tracks. Think of it as Spotify’s own personal network that revolves squarely around music available on the service.
Spotify’s other tabs Discovery and Collection have yet to roll out, but their Follow tab should be making its way to your account in the near future. All three tabs were are still expected for an early 2013 release, which we hope now that the Follow tab is starting to surface means the other two should be releasing relatively soon.
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Xbox Music Web-Based Version Reportedly Launching Next Week