[MWC 2013] Boy, the folks over at T-Mobile sure as heck are fast. As soon as Nokia announced their latest mid-range Windows Phone 8 smartphones over at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, T-Mobile has already fired away a press release, touting that one of the big four mobile carriers in the US will be offering a variant of the Lumia 520, where it will be duly known as the Nokia Lumia 521 with T-Mobile branding, of course.
The Nokia Lumia 521 is said to be an exclusive to T-Mobile, where it will take advantage of T-Mobile’s fast nationwide 4G network, and has been positioned to be the “perfect, everyday smartphone” which intends to offer you plenty of bang for your hard earned buck. Other more important details such as device availability and pricing information will be revealed in due time, but at least you know T-Mobile has already placed dibs on the Nokia Lumia 521. They seem to be pretty fast off the mark these days, having also announced first among the big four that they will be offering the recently announced HTC One.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 520 should be called Lumia Mini
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-02-13 T-Mobile To End Nokia Lumia 810 Updates
- 2013-10-31 T-Mobile Won't Offer Nokia's Latest Devices [Rumor]
- 2013-07-26 MetroPCS Adds Nokia Lumia 521, LG Optimus F3 While Expanding Coverage
- 2013-07-19 T-Mobile Testing GDR2 Update For Nokia Lumia 810