During the BlackBerry 10 launch event in New York City last week, BlackBerry announced its BlackBerry Z10 & Q10 would be available this March, although the Q10 may require a bit more time in the oven before it’s made available for consumers. Official release dates would be announced by BlackBerry’s carrier partners, one of which is announcing today it plans to be one of the first to make the BlackBerry Z10 available to its customers as soon as possible.
T-Mobile USA Head of Business Sales Frank Sickinger spoke with Bloomberg today and revealed the BlackBerry Z10 is “more stable than … anticipated,” which could mean a faster launch on its network over its competitors. Sickinger believes the BlackBerry Z10 could land on T-Mobile by mid-March.
Considering a leaked T-Mobile roadmap was released yesterday that highlighted the BlackBerry Z10′s launch date as March 27th, then Sickinger’s statement rings a bit of truth if the device is in fact performing better than the company originally expected.
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-06-18 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29 BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-21 AT&T And T-Mobile Launch Blackberry Q10 Pre-Registration Pages
- 2013-05-14 BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-04-29 T-Mobile BlackBerry Q10 Registration Page Now Live For Business Customers