Every company needs a roadmap so that they have a better idea as to where they are headed towards, and the same can be said of T-Mobile. Good thing their roadmap was leaked recently, and what has been revealed showed a spanking new T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 Mobile Hotspot with LTE capability, where it will be accompanied by the Samsung T599 Galaxy Exhibit, Galaxy S III LTE and BlackBerry Z10 release dates.
When you take everything into consideration, it does seem as though March 27th will be the date to look out for where T-Mobile is concerned, since all of the devices mentioned earlier is set to roll out on that particular Wednesday. The Samsung T599 Galaxy Exhibit will come in a Pebble Gray shade, while carrying the “Codina” codename, and it will come in both prepaid and postpaid options just in case you have yet to make up your mind. Apart from that, it would be extremely interesting to see the LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 being made available, although that might happen on the first week of April instead of the last week of March.
Next Story: Next Generation iPad Mini To Get 324ppi?
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom