While rumors of T-Mobile’s 4G LTE HotSpot launching on March 27th are already out there, a picture of T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 Mobile HotSpot LTE has appeared on TMoNews. The device looks pretty plain, like any hotspot device, with options to see battery life, signal strength etc. The device looks like it can handle 8 connections, evident by an “8” in the image of the device. No indication of price or when it would be available has been given, though the March 27th date seems solid enough.
So when is the 4G LTE network from T-Mobile coming up? We are unsure of the exact date on that as well. T-Mobile’s CTO Neville Ray had announced at CES that T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network would be up and running in Las Vegas in two to three weeks. The two or three weeks passed by a while back , so it should be any day when T-Mobile breaks the news of the 4G LTE network going live. A major point to note is that T-Mobile is the last in the race of major carriers to setup the 4G LTE network, as Verizon, AT&T and Sprint already have them setup. T-Mobile customers should expect faster speeds once the network is running.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-04-30 AT&T 4G LTE Switched On In 20 New Markets
- 2013-04-01 Nokia Lumia 810 Will Not Have Its LTE Enabled, According To T-Mobile
- 2012-06-14 T-Mobile reports "fast progress" on its 4G Network Modernization
- 2012-02-23 T-Mobile to launch 4G LTE network in 2013
- 2011-05-24 Volunteers required for 4G LTE trial in Cornwall, UK