Fans of Naughty Dog’s upcoming game The Last of Us were no doubt anticipating the game’s release on May 7, but it seems like you’ll have to wait a bit longer as Sony quietly pushed the game’s release date.
The good news is the delay will not be that bad as it’s being delayed by a little over a month to June 18, which BestBuy has confirmed to their pre-order holders. Since Sony has yet to make the news official, there’s no information at this time as to what exactly is the reasoning behind the delay.
Considering how much work has already gone into the game, we’re sure the six extra weeks Naughty Dog will take to release the game will work out any additional kinks. When you also consider their previous Uncharted series was one of the best series on the PlayStation 3 in terms of its graphic, story telling and action, then we can live with waiting for six more weeks.
At least we’ll have the demo to look forward to, right?RELATED
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Xbox One Release In Some Countries Delayed (Rumor)
- Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Follow: naughty dog, playstation, playstation 3, ps3, Sony, the last of us,
- Seen at: vgrevolution