If you happen to love everything about Flipboard and also have a penchant to read The New York Times whenever possible, then only iOS users would have had the pleasant experience of enjoying The New York Times over on Flipboard on their Apple devices. It is without much further ado, and with great pleasure that I announce the The New York Times will finally be made available in Flipboard for Android users as well as those who are rocking to an Amazon Kindle Fire.
In a nutshell, the Android-powered device that you are using, along wit the Amazon Kindle Fire, will be able to gain access the full New York Times digital edition, which will comprise of 25 sections of news as well as opinion pieces which cover a wide range of business, politics, style, the arts and other topics. Of course, before you can access the other NYT sections, you will first need to be a subscriber. Flipboard is available for free at the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore.
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2013-11-18: Original Kindle Fire Receives Unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-05-09: Flipboard Android 2.0 Brings Magazine Curation Feature
- 2013-04-03: Flipboard For Android Updated
- 2013-03-11: Google Improves Gmail Mobile Web To Adopt Gmail 2.0 for iOS UI
- 2013-01-14: Flipboard Daydream Arrives On Android 4.2