During this afternoon’s Apple shareholder meeting, Apple CEO Tim Cook confirmed the company is “looking at new categories” for 2013 and believes it’s been “an incredible year of innovation.” Cook gave no additional information as to what these new categories are, but he followed that remark by adding “we don’t talk about them, but we’re looking at them.”
A number of rumored Apple products that stray away from what the company normally would produce have been circulating for a number of years, the two that seem to regularly come up are Apple’s plans to produce their own television set and the iWatch. Apple has kept relatively quiet in regards to both products, which a number of analysts have speculated both products are being considered.
Maybe Cook was even hinting at a product we haven’t even thought about and has yet to be rumored to be released. If we had to make an absolute shot in the dark what it could be, our best guess would be a toilet, considering how many smartphone users spend their times with both devices at the same time.
- 2014-03-14 Steve Wozniak Doesn't Think Tim Cook Should Be Fired
- 2014-03-02 Tim Cook Says Hard To Call Apple TV A 'Hobby' These Days
- 2014-02-11 Apple Job Listing Hints At 'New Platforms'
- 2014-02-07 Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2014-02-07 Tim Cook Hints At New Product Categories
- 2014-01-15 Tim Cook 'Incredibly Optimistic' About Apple's Partnership With China Mobile
- 2013-12-22 Tim Cook Tells Employees Apple Has Big Plans For 2014
- 2013-11-11 Apple Reportedly Delays iTV Launch Beyond 2014
- 2013-10-29 Tim Cook Confirms New Product Categories For 2014
- 2013-04-23 Apple Has Got Many Surprises In The Pipeline, Says Tim Cook