Tomb Raider fans are eagerly awaiting for March 5th when Tomb Raider Rebooted will be launched. Alongside the game, fans can also get their hands on limited edition Xbox 360 controllers. Available for pre-orders from the Xbox website and priced at $59.99, the blood-red controller was first revealed at the Consumer Trade Show 2013 in Las Vegas. Microsoft’s Major Nelson had said, “Developed in collaboration with artists at Crystal Dynamics, the design of the controller features a two-layer color finish with laser etching to create a realistic and tactile worn appearance inspired by Lara’s iconic climbing axe and the tourniquets that result from the adventure in her intense origin story, as told in this latest title.”
The controller also features a customizable D-pad which can be changed to a disc from the standard plus and has a range of 30 feet so you can move around as much as Lara does in the game. The controller also comes with a download code for an exclusive Tomb Raider Multiplayer character Scavenger Archer. This should prove to be one a good addition to any collector of Tomb Raider items.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-07-01: Xbox 360 Controller Goes Gold, Literally
- 2011-10-17: Steampunk Xbox 360 controller
- 2011-09-08: Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party brings guns to the Xbox 360
- 2011-07-21: Limited edition droid-themed Xbox 360 unveiled
- 2010-12-17: Limited Edition Orange Xbox 360 TRON Controller