If you’re not a fan of bulky iPhone cases, Twelve South has unveiled the Surface Pad iPhone case which is sort of like a much thinner version of its BookBook case. Made from Napa leather, the company claims that it is credit card thin which means that it should fit into most pockets (unless you’re wearing exceptionally tight pants!) and we expect that it will be sufficient at protecting your shiny iOS device from scratches as well. The interesting thing is that unlike cases which kind of snaps onto your iPhone, the Surface Pad will instead stick to your iPhone via an adhesive substance and will basically wrap itself around your device, thus protecting both the front and the back. We have to admit that we like the way it looks – it looks sleek, elegant and to a certain degree, even professional. The case itself can even be bent in a way that allows it to prop your iPhone up in landscape, letting you watch movies at a comfortable angle. Available in three colors, it is priced at $34.99 and is available via Twelve South’s website.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display