Good news for Verizon customers. If you’re looking for a cheaper prepaid plan, today’s your day because the carrier is announcing a new set of prepaid plans for those on a tight budget. “When it comes time to think about the important task of keeping in touch with friends and family, taking time to investigate wallet-friendly options can mean a few extra dollars for weekend fun or paying down those holiday bills,” Verizon said.
There are basically two prepaid plans – unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and 500MB of data for $60 a month, and unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and over 2GB of data for $70 a month. The new plans will be available for 3G smartphones that are running Android, BlackBerry, and iOS such as the Samsung Illusion, the HTC DROID Incredible 2, and most BlackBerry models. “A new smartphone isn’t necessary to take advantage of the prepaid plans. Often, a no-longer-used smartphone sitting in a drawer at home can be activated on a prepaid plan with no annual contract,” Verizon added.
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2013-04-12 Verizon Introduces $35 Prepaid Basic Phone Plan
- 2012-04-30 Verizon preps up new prepaid plans for tomorrow
- 2011-09-13 Verizon Wireless $50 Unlimited Prepaid Plan
- 2011-09-13 Verizon to introduce new unlimited prepaid plan this week
- 2010-09-02 Verizon Now Offering Prepaid Plans with Smartphone Options