Yesterday we reported that Apple has been the target of Hackers. Apple claimed that the source of the hack was the same as used to hack Facebook. The malware used in both these cases came from a popular forum of iPhone developers called iPhoneDevSDK.
iPhoneDevSDK admin team claimed they had no knowledge of the breach and that they were not even contacted by Apple or any other company. They learnt about the situation, when they read it in the press. The site admins have also reset the passwords of all its users as a precautionary method.
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot
- 2012-09-10: Apple’s leaked UDIDs: Blue Toad Publishing may be the real source
- 2012-09-04: Apple UDID Leak: Why Does It Matter?
- 2012-04-02: Facebook for iPad is Retina Display friendly
- 2011-12-27: Facebook iPad app to support Timeline next year
- 2011-11-10: Rise in Facebook iPhone users could indicate how well the iPhone 4S is doing