You know what they say, good things come to those who wait. The unfortunate thing about this particular situation at the moment is, the Windows Phone 7.8 update took its own sweet time to arrive on older Windows Phone devices, and while it has finally arrived, not all is fine and dandy with the situation. In fact, there are reports going around online that there has been rather excessive amounts of data usage since the update was released.
Apparently, Windows Phone 7.8 will change the values involved concerning live tiles as well as the method that the update runs. WP7 Root Tools discovered this niggling issue, and it seems that it will make an appearance whenever an app performs a request to a server for an icon that is used in app or some other data, and when a particular site or address remains unavailable, it will embark on an endless loop in order to try and get the requested data. This, in essence, would end up with a continuous web browsing experience. Bear in mind that this issue will not affect all phones, only those that have a ‘bad’ app.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: windows phone 7.8,
- Seen at: mynokiablog