Word on the street have it that NVIDIA’s Tegra 4, which was unveiled in January this year, will arrive in the chassis of some smartphones from manufacturer ZTE sometime in the middle of this year. Yes sir, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE intends to keep things under wraps at the moment without revealing the kind of naming conventions that they have for the new Tegra 4-powered smartphones, and the first models among the lot will arrive in China later in the middle of this year.
In fact, there are also whispers going around that an LTE “super phone” is also in the works, according to the folks over at ZTE. The flagship smartphone, so to speak, and we do wonder whether ZTE will put in the effort to introduce to folks living in North America (and basically, anywhere else outside of China), to grab hold of the new Tegra 4-powered ZTE smartphones, too. One thing’s for sure, if ZTE is not going to do so, other smartphone companies would not mind stepping onto the plate and delivering some Tegra 4 goodness into the palm of your hands.
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: ZTE Star 1 Box Spotted
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28: ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2013-09-09: NVIDIA Tegra Note Spotted At The FCC With 7-inch Display, Digital Pen
- 2013-09-05: Xiaomi Mi3 Is First Tegra 4 Smartphone
- 2013-06-04: NVIDIA Shows Off 'DirectStylus' For Tegra 4 Tablets
- 2013-04-19: Leaked ZTE N988 Could Be World's First Tegra 4 Smartphone
- 2013-02-24: Tegra 4 Benchmarks: NVIDIA Jumps Into Hyperspace