Check out the video above and tell us that it ain’t cool – what you will see in there includes Nokia Lumia decorated glass elevators as well as a 3D Nokia Lumia 920 hologram, now how about that? You know what they say, a picture speaks a thousand words, and with a video comprising of 24 frames per second, you have an entire tome in the video above for your eyes to digest.
Not too sure just which shopping center it is in the video above, but chances are it could very well be a reupload from an official Nokia Channel. Don’t you think that this is a particularly interesting promotional stunt that makes use of a 3D Nokia Lumia 920 hologram? It starts to bring back memories of yore when I was still a starry eyed kid, and the Spiderman vs Venom hologram card from 1993’s Marvel Universe Series IV card collection was the coolest hologram that I’ve ever seen. Do you think that other smartphones need such a unique way of advertising, or are holograms overkill? Fire away in the comments!
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)