We’re sure many of you guys are curious as to what the Samsung Galaxy S4 looks like, but so far it seems that Samsung has done a good job curbing leaks and whatnot, so we guess we will have to wait until the 14th of March for the rundown. However in the meantime, the folks at MobileGeeks have discovered at CeBIT 2013 a series of smartphone cases which apparently have been designed for the Galaxy S4 in mind. Manufactured by a Chinese company by the name of My Living, the manufacturer claims that the case design was based on leaked specifications, and for their sake we hope that their source provided them with some sound leaks!
Taking a look at the purported Galaxy S4 case compared to the Galaxy S3, it seems that previous mockups of the device might not have been too far off the mark. The design reveals a more boxy shape compared to the Galaxy S3 which is pretty curvy by comparison. If the rumors are true about a 4.99” display, having such a boxy design certainly doesn’t seem too appealing, but like we said earlier, we will have to wait for Samsung to officially announce the device before we can make a proper judgment. In any case what do you guys think so far?
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow