All right, what you see above is not the aluminum Nokia Lumia 928 that was purported to be launched by the Finnish smartphone manufacturer, but rather, the vanilla Lumia 920 for illustration purposes only. What we have heard on the grapevine, however, does bode for some very interesting times ahead for fans of the Lumia 920, as an aluminum variant seems to be in the pipeline and Verizon will be the mobile carrier of choice in the US to feature the aluminium Nokia Lumia 928, which has also been tipped to arrive with a Xenon flash for better images in low light conditions, pitch black ones even.
Word has it that the alleged aluminum Lumia 928 from Verizon will come with a 4.5″ OLED display, measuring 10.2mm at its slimmest point that is accompanied by a slightly curved back, in addition to support for Simultaneous Voice with LTE. Perhaps this might very well be the rumored EOS, but no one really knows until an official announcement is made. Some quarters have called this to be an upgrade to the Lumia 920 on Verizon, what do you think?
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Unleashes Major Asha Update
- 2014-04-04: Nokia Lumia 930 To Come Bundled With Wireless Chargers
- 2014-04-04: Microsoft Knocking $100 Off Lumia 928, Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520
- 2014-04-03: Nokia Glance Not Arriving For Lumia 930 Due To Hardware Limitations
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-10: Nokia Lumia 928 Headed To Verizon On May 16 For $100
- 2013-05-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Webpage Goes Live Prior To Announcement
- 2013-04-23: Nokia Lumia 928 For Verizon Now Rumored For May Announcement Instead
- 2013-04-21: Images Of Nokia Lumia 928 In Black And White Leaked