Rovio, who you should know by now as being the developer behind Angry Birds, announced today they’ll be teaming up with DreamWorks Animation to deliver a new mobile game for iOS and Android devices for the company’s upcoming film, The Croods, on March 14.
In addition to the mobile game, an exclusive animated short clip will also be published on March 14, just a week before The Croods is released in movie theaters on March 22.
Details in regards to how The Croods’ mobile game will play are scarce at the moment, but the game’s page on Rovio’s site shares the following information:
“Meet the world’s first modern family: The Croods! These cavemen are breaking out of the Stone Age with the use of a new r-evolutionary tool: the IDEA! The Croods will Hunt & Gather their way through spectacular new landscapes as they tame fantastic and never-seen-before creatures. Help The Croods survive the wild…and each other!”
Hunting? Gathering? Ideas? As long as we’re not flinging cavemen at trees in order for their fruit to drop, then we’ll give the game a try.RELATED
- Redbox Instant On iPhone Now Supports AirPlay Streaming
- Titanium Backup Now Supports Android 4.4 ART Runtime
- Google Confirms RAW And Native Burst Mode Support For Android
- Line Messaging App Surpasses 300 Million Registered Users Milestone
- LG Will Reportedly Use Its Odin Processors In Devices Next Year
- Follow: Android, angry birds, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, rovio,