Let’s just say you happened to catch our coverage of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and you still think the iPhone is the smartphone for you. You could head on down to your local Apple Store or carrier store to pick one up, but in this digital age, there’s nothing quite like being able to order something from the comfort of your living room wearing only boxers. Shopping on Apple’s website would result in a lengthy wait for you to get your iPhone, but the company has improved its shipping method to offer free next-day shipping on all iPhone models in the U.S.
We’re not sure just how long Apple will be offering free next-day shipping to U.S. addresses since they have offered next-day shipping in the past during the holiday season. As of now, Apple limits the number of iPhones you can order to receive next-day shipping to two iPhones, which we’re sure is more than enough for the average iPhone user. But, if you’ve been keeping up with the iPhone rumors, it’s possible Apple wants to offer its free next-day shipping prior to the launch of an additional iPhone. This is purely speculation, but it certainly would make sense.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-12-06: Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- 2013-11-28: iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- 2013-11-06: Apple Still Top Smartphone OEM In The US, According To Latest comScore Report
- 2013-09-20: iOS 7 Causes 4-Year-Old Boy To Cry Uncontrollably
- 2013-08-14: iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]