Apple’s recent commercials have been, in our opinion, a bit lackluster as they no longer talk about their products. Instead, they focus on the experiences its users can expect from their iOS products. Apple really should use the excitement and long-lines that are synonymous with the launch of a new Apple product, especially their mobile devices.
Somersby Cider decided to launch a new commercial that parodies the experience Apple fans go through when a new product launches. Except, of course, the product that’s featured in the following commercial is a cider. The commercial uses a lot of tech terminology that you would find Apple employees describing their products, such as a “16-pit” apple, or buying a cider that’s “completely wireless.”
The Somersby Cider commercial really does a great job at parodying the frenzy that goes on when a new Apple product is launched. It captures the excitement both Apple’s customers as well as their employees experience that day, but again, this is over cider, which makes its excitement completely ironic.
Next Story: Verizon Gets BlackBerry Z10 At Last
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-07-16: Bruce Lee Brought To Life Thanks To CGI In Johnnie Walker Commercial
- 2013-03-28: Apple Product Launch Frenzy Parodied In Somersby Cider Commercial
- 2013-03-18: BioShock Infinite 60-Second TV Commercial Is Full Of CGI Awesome
- 2013-03-12: Samsung Galaxy Commercial's 'Unicorn Apocalypse' Game Is A Thing Now
- 2013-02-28: Conan O'Brien Tells Us What Everyone Uses Their iPads For
- 2010-03-02: Apple iPad To Go On Sale On March 26?