Apple rolled out a couple of firmware updates today, the first being iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In all that frenzy, many overlooked the fact that a new Apple TV firmware build had also been released. The new Apple TV 5.2.1 firmware update rolled out today and it features a brand new interface for the Hulu service that is integrated in Apple TV.
Content categories have now been added to the top navigation bar and make it easier for the user to jump to their desired category, be it TV, Movies or Search. Each category will show what’s new in it. The Shows You Watch tray allow users to keep themselves up to date with their favorite TV shows and don’t miss any episodes. Playing content is easier than ever before. Decide what show you want to see, press Play and the latest episode of that series will automatically start playing. Captions can be turned on by holding down the Select button until Subtitles and Audio appears. All of this comes with the new Apple TV 5.2.1 firmware update so if you haven’t updated yet, I highly recommend that you do so.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash