In case you missed it, the trailer for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag has been released ahead of its intended debut. It looks pretty good and I have to admit I am loving the pirate theme. Very Pirates of the Caribbean-ish if you ask me. Anyway if you’re interested in seeing how the game might look like in terms of gameplay, you’re in luck as screenshots from the game have since been released. Just like the trailer, the screenshots from the game look pretty impressive, and it seems to incorporate a lot of outdoor elements in them. As you can see, your character will be able to explore the town, the jungle and even hop onto a ship (is that a whale we see there?!). Pretty cool stuff. The game is expected to be released on the 31st of October (according to the trailer) and will be available on current gen consoles and the PC, but it will support next-gen consoles as well, such as the PlayStation 4 and presumably Microsoft’s next-gen Xbox.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase