Yes, it is already more than a month since the all-touch BlackBerry Z10 was revealed to the world at the BlackBerry 10 event in New York City, but since then, there has been no concrete date as to when the particular device is going to hit the market. Thing is, the first forerunner is said to be T-Mobile, but the latest round of rumors seem to have presented potential customers with a new pack leader – that is, AT&T, where it seems the March 15th release date for the BlackBerry Z10 is already confirmed.
Do bear in mind that whatever you read here should always be taken with a pinch of salt – rumors only of course, and not the factual reports. March 15th is definitely far more favorable compared to the original rollout date of the BlackBerry Z10 on March 27th. Ultimately, I think it is not too important as to who rolls out what first, as long as the device itself is confirmed for a release and has already gotten FCC approval, that should be good enough. What do you think?
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2013-03-22: BlackBerry Z10 Now Available In The U.S. On AT&T
- 2013-03-11: BlackBerry Z10 Available On AT&T For $199 Starting March 22
- 2013-03-08: Blackberry Z10 Rumored For 22nd March Release For AT&T
- 2013-01-30: AT&T BlackBerry Z10, Q10 To Arrive Soon