Earlier this morning, we did mention on how the Nokia Lumia 920 over at AT&T has received a spanking new firmware update, which would bump up the version to 1308, but it seems that the entire firmware update has hit an undesirable snag. Normally, updates tend to introduce improvements to a particular device, but when it comes to this flagship Windows Phone 8 powered smartphone from the Finnish smartphone manufacturer, things appeared to have gotten worse.
There is a thread over on Reddit that saw Lumia 920 owners share horror stories after installing the new update, as it concerns the handset maintaining a connection to AT&T. It seems that one user has shared his grievances on seeing his device go through the full works where connection possibilities are concerned, starting from no service to LTE with full bars, EDGE and 4G, all in a single spot without moving anywhere. Definitely not a normal occurrence, we do hope to see Nokia fix this particular issue as soon as possible, and for those who have yet to install the latest firmware update, it makes perfect sense to hold it off at the moment.
Next Story: Gmail Makes New Compose Now Default
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2013-10-11: AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-09-30: AT&T's Lumia 920 Amber Update Will Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 2013-04-07: Nokia Lumia 920 Firmware Update Runs Into Plenty Of Issues
- 2013-04-02: Nokia Lumia 920 1308 Firmware Update Arrives In Europe