Microsoft’s Windows Phone mobile operating system is a decent operating system and offers iOS and Android users a very different experience from what they are used to. However with the reputation behind iOS and the powerful hardware offered by Android devices, it is understandable that many have opted between either, forsaking Windows Phone in the meantime. However if you’re reaching the end of your contract and you were thinking about trying out a new device, perhaps the Nokia Lumia 820 could be of interest to you.
Granted it’s not the most powerful Windows Phone device right now, but it seems that AT&T has reduced the price of the handset to a mere 1 cent if you were to sign a 2-year contract with them. For those wondering, it was priced at $49.9 before on contract, and $349.99 if you were to buy it unlocked. If you’re wondering what you will be getting for your 1 cent, you can expect a 4.3” WVGA ClearBlack AMOLED display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, an 8MP camera, and LTE connectivity on AT&T’s network. Not too shabby, right?
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-02-26 Lumia 1520 With WP8.1 Could Be Relaunched By AT&T
- 2014-01-30 Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-10 32GB Lumia 1520 Appears On AT&T's Website
- 2013-10-11 AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2012-10-04 Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 officially announced as part of AT&T's Fall lineup