They say that good things always come to those who wait, and for folks who happen to own the Sony Xperia TL while being subscribers to AT&T will be able to work up a smile, as their Android-powered smartphone is said to finally receive its Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update after all this while, where it is said to deliver a far smoother user interface experience in addition to an extended battery mode option.
Apart from that, the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update will also bring with it integrated HDR camera capability, while some users have reported that Wi-Fi connectivity does seem to be a whole lot more stable than before the update was applied. Not only that, the browser quick commands wheel that is located in the labs section is a well oiled machine, and is more responsive this time around, with the keyboard making more sense. Those who are interested in applying the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for their Xperia TL can do so via the PC Companion, considering how there does not seem to have any OTA (Over The Air) option as at press time.
Next Story: Sprint Force Specifications Revealed
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-07 AT&T To Install Lookout Security App On All Android Devices
- 2013-10-15 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2013-10-14 Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Upgrade From Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Reconsidered
- 2013-03-12 Sony Xperia TL, Xperia J Receiving Android Jelly Bean 4.1