So, everyone knows that the next big thing in the smartphone world is the Samsung Galaxy S4 at this point in time, but does that mean other players are just going to keel over and give up? Obviously not! AT&T will be offering the Sony Xperia ZL to the masses soon, especially when we have seen it hit the FCC, which can only mean one thing – approval of this device at the FCC should see the Sony Xperia ZL being made available to the masses in due time, and our friends living in Canada are said to be on the receiving end of the Xperia ZL in April next month.
The AT&T-bound Xperia ZL will support LTE bands 2, 4, 5 and 17, not to mention HSPA over 1900, 1700 and 850MHz frequencies, but so far, no release date has been announced just yet, so we will just have to sit down and play the patience card. Just how much do you think AT&T will price the Sony Xperia ZL when they make it available over on their network?
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-03-28: T-Mobile's Xperia T2 Ultra Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-12-12: Sony Xperia Z1s Goes Through The FCC
- 2013-12-08: Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked