For those who are fans of military-inspired games like Call of Duty and Battlefield, we’re sure that you would have heard by now that Battlefield 4 will be making its way onto the PC later this Fall. However if you own the Nintendo Wii U and you were wondering if the game would make its way onto the console, you’re out of luck.
This was confirmed by DICE’s creative director, Lars Gustavsson in an interview with Videogamer. Gustavsson went on to explain the reason behind their decision, stating that “I think overall for me as creative director, number one is to deliver a really great game and experience […] Sometimes, at least for us, it’s focusing on what you do well and what you know well, and ensuring that you deliver something good than trying a bit too much, stretching yourself too thin and risking it. I’d rather play it safe, deliver something really good and then look at the future and what could possibly be done than trying a bit too hard and [failing].”
We’re not sure if the game will remain out of the Wii U’s reach forever, but in the meantime apart from the PC, Battlefield 4 is also expected to arrive on the PS3 and the Xbox 360 as well.
- 2014-04-15 Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-03 Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-02 DICE Promises To Fix Battlefield 4's Rubber-Banding Issue
- 2014-03-26 Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-03-10 Battlefield 4 "Rent A Server" Will Be Coming To PS4 Soon