The journey to today’s release has been a long one as BioShock Infinite was originally announced back in 2010, which prior to that was called “Project Icarus.” The original teaser trailer for Project Icarus got many BioShock fans excited at the time, which made those two previous delays even more heartbreaking.
In the final months leading to BioShock Infinite’s release, Irrational Games released wave after wave of new trailers that told the first few minutes of the game’s story, hinted at the possible impending doom of the floating city of Columbia and even the game’s for CGI-filled 60-second TV commercial. But the day is finally here, friends. You can now head on over to your retailer of choice, plunk down your $60+, and then spend the entire week huddled over your TV learning just what exactly is going on in Columbia, and what is up with this Elizabeth lady.RELATED
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Follow: bioshock, bioshock infinite, Irrational Games,