Hmm, it does seem as though the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, which has been seen by many to be the upcoming competitor and soon-to-be bitter rival of the iPad mini, to be a tablet worth checking out, and we have only seen white colored versions of it to date.
The folks over at PhoneArena, however, have managed to receive an image of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 that comes in Charcoal Black from an anonymous tipster (it always works this way for some reason). First announced at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona, Spain, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will rely on a 8.0” TFT display and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean that has the Touch Wiz Nature user interface on top of it, aided by an 8-megapixel camera, a quad-core Exynos 4412 processor that zips along at 1.6GHz, and 2GB RAM. Do you think Charcoal Black suits you better, or would you like to see other colors instead, just as any self-respecting consumer electronics device should?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Specs Leaked
- 2013-06-12 AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Coming Soon
- 2013-04-12 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 And Galaxy S4 Gets 100% Recyclable Retail Boxes
- 2013-04-09 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Available On April 11 For $399.99
- 2013-03-01 Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-23 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet Becomes Official