The BlackBerry Z10 will be available this Friday on AT&T, marking the official launch of BlackBerry 10 in the US. We know many of you BlackBerry owners are excited about this major event, which is why your excitement will probably die down a bit after witnessing what BlackBerry released today.
A number of BlackBerry’s senior executives came together with the company’s vice president of developer relations Alec Saunders on lead vocals to perform “At Last.” Of course, seeing as it’s a video in praise of BlackBerry 10 coming to the US “at last,” a number of the song’s lyrics have been optimized to reflect some of the new features you can expect such as “Your games and apps are in the storefront … A new platform built for you.”
BlackBerry’s rendition of At Last is just as terrible as you would expect senior executives to perform at a karaoke bar, although at least at a karaoke bar, both the performers and those in attendance are liquored up enough to somewhat appreciate the performance. Being completely sober and listening to BlackBerry’s performance might make you think twice about supporting them by buying a BlackBerry Z10 later this week.
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month
- 2013-04-10: 83 Percent Of People Don't Know BlackBerry 10 Launched [Poll]
- 2013-04-03: BlackBerry 10 BBM Status Update Can Make 'Private Videos' Public
- 2013-03-26: BlackBerry 10 Partners with PBS, Viacom & Univision
- 2013-03-21: BlackBerry Z10 US Preorder Volume Reportedly Below Expectations