Good news T-Mobile subscribers, if you have been eyeing the Blackberry Z10, you’re in luck because the handset is now available for purchase via T-Mobile. The Blackberry Z10 will be amongst the first few devices from T-Mobile to support 4G LTE connectivity, and it will also be under the carrier’s new mobile plans which unfortunately will no longer offer subsidies. Instead customers can now expect to pay an upfront payment and repay it over the duration of your contract. Granted it does sound a bit like a subsidy, but we guess it depends on how you look at it.
The Z10 will be priced at $531.99 off-contract, but if you’d like to try T-Mobile’s new plans, it will cost you $99.99 upfront, and you can expect $18 every month for the next 24 months. However the kicker is that according to their website, it reads, “Qualifying rate plan required.SRP $531.99. 0% APR On Approved Credit for well-qualified buyer,” suggesting that maybe not everyone will be eligible for that plan. In any case if you’d like to pick the Z10 up for yourself, head on over to T-Mobile’s website for the details.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-06-11: T-Mobile BlackBerry Z10 Prepped For BlackBerry 10.1 Update
- 2013-04-29: T-Mobile BlackBerry Q10 Registration Page Now Live For Business Customers
- 2013-03-26: T-Mobile To Offer Free Alicia Keys Tickets For First 10 Blackberry Z10 Customers
- 2013-03-24: T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Being Tested In 9 Cities
- 2013-03-18: T-Mobile 4G LTE Service Rolling Out This Month