If you’ve been drooling at the BlackBerry Z10 ever since it was announced in late January, today is the day you U.S. BlackBerry owners have been waiting for as AT&T is officially the first carrier out of the gate to make the Z10 available to anyone and everyone that wants one.
As we reported a few weeks ago, AT&T now has the BlackBerry Z10 available for $199 when you sign for a two-year contract. If you were on the fence whether or not you should get the Z10 and didn’t pre-order it through AT&T’s designated portal, that same portal will now allow you to buy the device, which is regularly priced at $549.99, saving you $350 when you sign that two-year contract.
If you’re looking for a BlackBerry with a physical keyboard, then the BlackBerry Q10 will be the device for you to keep an eye out for, although we have yet to hear when exactly the device will make itself available not only in the U.S., but also for other markets around the world. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long as we know you’re probably quite envious the Z10 launched well before the Q10.
Will you be picking up the Z10, or waiting for the QWERTY-keyboard equipped BlackBerry Q10 when it’s released?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: at&t, blackberry, BlackBerry Z10,