If you’ve been drooling at the BlackBerry Z10 ever since it was announced in late January, today is the day you U.S. BlackBerry owners have been waiting for as AT&T is officially the first carrier out of the gate to make the Z10 available to anyone and everyone that wants one.
As we reported a few weeks ago, AT&T now has the BlackBerry Z10 available for $199 when you sign for a two-year contract. If you were on the fence whether or not you should get the Z10 and didn’t pre-order it through AT&T’s designated portal, that same portal will now allow you to buy the device, which is regularly priced at $549.99, saving you $350 when you sign that two-year contract.
If you’re looking for a BlackBerry with a physical keyboard, then the BlackBerry Q10 will be the device for you to keep an eye out for, although we have yet to hear when exactly the device will make itself available not only in the U.S., but also for other markets around the world. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long as we know you’re probably quite envious the Z10 launched well before the Q10.
Will you be picking up the Z10, or waiting for the QWERTY-keyboard equipped BlackBerry Q10 when it’s released?
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-04 AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2013-03-11 BlackBerry Z10 Available On AT&T For $199 Starting March 22
- 2013-03-08 Blackberry Z10 Rumored For 22nd March Release For AT&T
- 2013-03-05 AT&T BlackBerry Z10 To Arrive First Among The Carriers?
- 2013-01-30 AT&T BlackBerry Z10, Q10 To Arrive Soon