It’s usually expected of CEOs to stand behind their company and their products, so we guess it’s not surprising to hear that Blackberry’s CEO, Thorsten Heins, is proudly standing behind the launch of Blackberry 10. Speaking to Spanish newspaper Expansion (via Bloomberg), Heins expressed that the sales of Blackberry 10 devices last month were beyond the company’s “ambitious expectations”. He also claims that production of their products have increased and that feedback has generally been positive for older Blackberry customers, as well as Blackberry users coming from different platforms.
This seems to be line with a report from yesterday that suggested that 45% of new Blackberry 10 customers made the jump from a different brand. Blackberry 10 appears to be doing quite well for themselves and retailers have claimed that the Z10 smartphone has been selling very well. In fact a Canadian retailer claims that it has outsold the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Apple’s iPhone 5. Some speculate that this demand could be high because production of the Z10 was low, meaning that there wasn’t enough units to go around, thus creating the false sense of demand.
In any case if you were thinking about getting the Blackberry Z10, be sure to check out our comprehensive review before deciding!RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Z10,
- Seen at: berryreview