Blizzard’s super popular RTS game StarCraft 2 had its expansion, Heart of the Swarm, launched not too long ago. We’re sure that many players were excited about its release and have since gone and completed the campaign and are now furiously engaged in online multiplayer battle against each other. While we’re sure that there are hardcore gamers and theorycrafters out there who are busy crunching the numbers and figuring out the best strategy, according to Blizzard, it seems that players have yet to figure out the game just yet.
According to Blizzard’s David Kim on the RTS forums, “The super aggressive play is turning out to be really fun to watch. Nobody is close to figuring the game out yet. A few players are really changing up their play and having completely different results than what’s expected by the majority.” Kim went on to acknowledge that there are some initial balance concerns that may need to be addressed, but stated that there are players out there who are finding creative ways around them. “We’ll continue watching all the pro and community concerns, but keep in mind we’d really like the game to settle before we step in and make a move.”
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase